This is an important notice regarding your privacy and the way in which Future Horizons support Limited (referred to as “we”, “our” or “us” in this policy) collects and makes use of your personal data.
We want to be open and transparent with you, and therefore encourage you to contact us if you have any questions about this policy or the ways in which we use your personal data. This policy applies to individuals outside of our organisation, for example, applicants for vacancies, residents, family and friends of our residents, doctors, nurses, suppliers, and the general public. We take our privacy responsibilities seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of applicable privacy legislation, the data controller is Future Horizons Support Limited of 2 Railway Street, Stafford, ST16 2EA. Our company registration number is 09411249.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to our Data Protection Compliance Manager. The Data Protection Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant data protection legislation and with this policy. The Data Protection Compliance Manager can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions about the operation of this policy or any concerns that the policy has not been followed should be referred in the first instance to the Data Protection Compliance Manager.
1. What information do we hold about you?
- Personal contact details such as the name, title, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Recruitment information (including, for example, your driving licence, passport or visa information, the information provided to us within your DBS check application form and other personal information included in an application form, CV or cover letter (obtained as part of your application for employment with us);
- Personal information provided to us by our recruitment partners in relation to your application for employment with us;
- Any other personal information gathered during your application process.
- Contact details such as your name, title, business telephone number and business e-mail address.
- Information you provide, or we collect during our interactions with you or your employer, such as how long we have done business with you or how long you have worked at your company.
- Personal details such as your name, title, personal telephone and e-mail address and address.
- Your parent’s personal details.
- Photographs and videos of you.
- Special Categories of Personal Data about you (see above).
We may get this information from application forms you (or someone on your behalf) have filled in, from notes and reports about your background, health and any treatment and care you have received or need, or it may be recorded in details of contact we have had with you such as information about complaints or incidents, and referrals from commissioning bodies.
Family members and friends of residents
- Personal details such as your name, relation to the resident, personal telephone, e-mail address and address.
- Photographs and videos of you.
- If you visit our premises, images and videos are recorded by the CCTV in operation onsite.
- Any personal information gathered when you visit our premises via our visitor vetting process, including your name and vehicle registration where requested.
- Any personal information you provide to us via our website, for example, by using the “Contact” page on our website.
- Any personal information you provide to us during your interactions with us.
2. How long will we use your personal information and what is the legal ground we rely on for doing so?
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. When we use your personal information, we must have a legal ground for doing so. The table below sets out a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate. Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.